The resurrection, Alleluia.




He said to them,
“These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you,
that everything written about me in the law of Moses
and in the prophets and psalms must be fulfilled.”Lk 24:35-48

In todays Gospel these words remind me about the importance of the prophetic messages that Jesus keeps reminding us of. The word 'truth' has been so confused and satan tricks us constantly into thinking weird scenarios about ontological beginnings, alien landings and other lies, when you have the gift of grace which Jesus the Christ brings in the Sacraments, a light comes on and discernment about what is true becomes clearer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bishop of Rome Francis presides over the celebration of the Eucharist during which he takes possession of the St. Paul's Basilica